Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bass Down Low :))

        After four years of being together, here we are today facing the most memorable, most emotional day of our lives, I didn't regret the times that we have been together, because those times leaves a very big space on my mind, and they help me build my self. 
       Indeed my classmates are one of a kind, we shared tears and smiles, and we are together in sadness and happiness, and I'm very proud of myself because it's very hard for me to say goodbye to them, because I know that I will leave a very important persons in my life. And I can also say that our batch is one of a kind. And honestly it always makes me cry and I get emotional recalling those things that we have shared together like a one big family, and in those times that I have problems, they didn't hesitate to help me. 
      
Hours left and tears will burst out
    It seems that the time that I've shared together with my classmates is so short, and I want it to be extended, but I need to face the reality that all people needs to move on with their lives. So here I am facing the saddest truth. But in my mind I know that I and my classmates will still be together, even though in how many hours right now we will no longer be called Nikkeisians but alumni. 
 
And these names will be a great memory. 

Alcid, Jess Anthony 
Amante, John Robert
Bonjoc, Francis Jun III
Caoili, Keith Jason
Cortez, Alain Bezalel
Deseo, Myg David
Florece, Mark Lester
Galang, Leandro
Juson, Paul John
Licaros, Rey Noel
Mañalac, Mitchel Francis
Polia, Takami
Ponce, April John
Quibilan, Luis Marius Ian
Rosal, Robbi
Sistual, Hector Dominic
Tatsuda, Daisuke 
Togonon, Karl Francis
Zambrano, Neil Andrew

Abade, Jullie Ann
Alburo, Vanessa Jhanzen
Araneta, Juvilyn
Ay-ad, Fairy Jane
Bringuer, Kathe
Bulao, Maria Marga
Endrina, Wendelyn
Fujikawa, Aki Myriane 
Gamboa, Debrah Jean
Joven, Rica
Lada, Joy
Licaros, Diana Cazandra
Makahati, Isabela
Papaya, Danika Irish
Salibay, Dolly Ann
Sopero, Danica May
Sundian, Joyce Ann
Te, Janica Camille 
Torres, Joanna Marie
Tutor, Joi Christian

Last message as your classmate: 
   Guys sorry for whatever problems that I've caused you, and sorry for those people that I didn't spend much time with, and remember this guys this is not the end this is just the beginning of our friendship, and we will still be together, and will always be friends forever. I love you whole heartedly and you are a part of bringing meaning in my life... :'(

About the title 
    The title has nothing to do with the content, it just serves as a mystery for the viewers, and in my point of view the title sounds interesting... hahahaha  

No comments:

Post a Comment